Introducing you to a fund-raising program that can really make a lasting difference – the Safe Hooks for Safe Students Campaign
This is an opportunity for you to raise money for your programs, significantly improve the safety of your school community and at the same time give a lasting gift to the Children’s Health Foundation.
Unfortunately, there are incidents, either accidental or through bullying, where children are injured or even killed by getting caught on hooks in change rooms, washrooms, gymnasiums, coat rooms and auditoriums. It was the death of Myles, that spurred the development of the Safety Hook, a collapsible, re-setting coat hook that releases if a load of more than 26 pounds is added.
In addition to helping the Children’s Health Foundation, you will be contributing to the Make Children Better Now Foundation in memory of Myles Neuts.
This is a rare and unique opportunity to really make a lasting difference through your fund-raising efforts.
- For the same price range as one tub of cookie dough, a Safety Hook can be installed in your school or donated on your behalf to another school, arena or gymnasium in your community.
- You receive the hooks plus a significant profit per hook in proceeds to be applied to any school community initiative you desire.
- Proceeds from each sale will be donated to the Children’s Health Foundation.
- Proceeds from each sale will be donated to the Make Children Better Now Foundation in memory of Myles Neuts.
- Your School Council and your student leaders will participate in the Safe Schools for Safe Students event during National School Safety Week, October 20th .
- Each participating school will receive a certificate for display as a Safety Hooks Safe Students School.
- Time spent on the program can be recognized as community service for high school students ? installation in feeder schools for example.
- The intangible and everlasting feeling of goodwill that accompanies participation in a program of this magnitude.
A Simple Turn-key Program
- Simple program description sheets for your students to communicate with, both in person and through e-mail.
- Electronic and hard copy order forms.
- The Safety Hooks are sold as a single item or in a?double-pack?at a discount.
- Single pack retail price is $14.95 and a double pack is $25.99.
- The sale of each Safety Hook will generate $3.00 for your school programs.
- A donation of $1.00 per sale will go to the Children’s Health Foundation.
- A donation of $1.00 per sale will be delivered to the Make Children Better Now Foundation.
Please contact the Safe Hooks for Safe Students campaign headquarters at 1.877.805.3050 Ext. #225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to confirm your participation. Thank you very much for helping keep our school?s safe for our children.